Douglas S. Robinson, DPM, FACFAS
Director of the Foot Health Center
"I like to treat everyone including children, active adults and the elderly. The feet are so important for maintaining our lifestyles. My goal is to treat people gently and quickly, so they can get back to their activities as soon as possible. It's my philosophy that people want to be on, not off their feet, and that's how I approach the treatment of their problem."
"I take great pride in being a doctor, and in doing my best for my patients. That's why I feel it's so important to be able to meet the requirements for membership in outstanding professional organizations. Membership also provides an opportunity for me to share experiences with colleagues, and hopefully better our profession."
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Fellow, American College Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, California State Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Santa Clara Valley Podiatric Medical Society
- Actively involved in physician networking for knowledge sharing
"A doctor's education is vital to the quality of care he provides. That's why I keep studying and integrating new procedures. This means my patients can expect nothing but the best."
- B.S. in Medical Sciences: The California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: The California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery: California College of Podiatric Medicine and Dallas Family Hospital
- To keep up with the latest advances in podiatric medicine, Dr. Robinson attends no less than 50 hours of continuing medical education seminars every two years
Recognized in the Field
"It is very satisfying to be appreciated by my peers. I think it's a very good reflection of how I practice podiatry."
- Appointed: California Board of Podiatric Medicine, Board of Examiners
- Appointed: President of the Santa Clara Valley Podiatric Medical Society
- Published Medical Author: The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Lecturer: State and National Podiatric Medical Seminars
- Community Education: Foot and Ankle Care. Athletic foot and ankle injuries, Children's feet
- Former Stanford University: Volunteer Clinician
- San Jose State University: Lecturer Kinesiology Graduate Athletic Training Program
Activities in the Community
"As not only a podiatrist practicing in the community, but as a member of the community, I feel it is important to take part in clubs and organizations that benefit all of us."
Sponsor and Volunteer:
- Silicon Valley Kids Triathlon
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Loma Prieta Jog-A-Thon
- San Jose Fit Running Club
- Silicon Valley Triathlon Club
- Tribe Triathlon Club